Monday 3 February 2014

Cards with the 'tards. Who could beat a night of cards, chips, dips and dorks?

The last film I mentioned on the last page Heaven Help Us was the first film that Patrick Dempsey had a part in. Now, I love Patrick Dempsey and he's one of those guys that deserves his own 80's teen movie page for his contributions to this fantastic genre.

The first Patrick Dempsey 80's teen film I'm going to list is one that I picked up randomly while searching HMV many many years ago and blind bought it, had no clue what is was about apart from the description on the back of the DVD cover. This film has turned out to be one of my favourites and I've now seen it an endless amount of times.

31) Can't Buy Me Love







Other Patrick Dempsey 80's teen films include :-

32) Happy Together





33) Loverboy


(I can't find a trailer on YouTube to embed so here's a link to another website with the trailer for it)


34) Some Girls





35) Meatballs III: Summer Job








Part 8 coming Soon..................

No comments:

Post a Comment